Pizza-dipping sauce recipe

I made a good pizza dipping sauce with some home-canned tomatoes, on 2 June 2021: a quart of home-canned tomatoes, as well as granulated garlic, onion powder, basil, pink sea salt, black pepper, paprika, and two fresh sage leaves, with extra virgin olive oil added when it was nearly done). If you ever have dry pizza, or too much crust, do something like that. Some wonderberries blended up into the sauce might make it even better.

I may have actually added shitake mushroom powder the first time, but I tried it without the next time, and it was still good.

pizza_
sauce_
recipe_
dipping_