Oatmeal raisin cookies

I'm copyied my post from TomatoJunction (and added more content):
https://www.tomatojunction.com/post64083.html#p64083

Oatmeal raisin cookies. Here's the recipe that I used (quite loosely based on Dropped Oatmeal Chippies from The Doubleday Cookbook):

3 cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1.5 teaspoons iodized salt
1.5 cups butter (three regular sticks)
3 cups firmly packed brown cane sugar
4.5 cups old fashioned oats
6 eggs
3 teaspoons artificial vanilla flavoring
3 cups raisins

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Mix all the dry ingredients, except the brown sugar, together (including the oats and raisins). Melt the butter in a sauce pan. When melted, take it off the burner, wait a bit, and add (to the melted butter) the brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir thoroughly.

Grease pans (not super heavily, as that will affect the taste) with extra virgin olive oil.

Pour the combined wet ingredients into the combined dry ingredients, and mix it all up (I used a Kitchenaid mixer).

Drop the cookies on the pans (the size can be generous if you don't mind them touching in the end). Bake for 19^ minutes. Remove the cookies from the pans within a minute or two after removing them from the oven.

For me, this made just over four pans of large cookies. If you do smaller cookies, you could get more pans full of cookies. I cooked two pans of cookies at a time.

^If you only do one pan at a time and use smaller cookies, you might reduce the baking time somewhat.

They turned out quite well.

Here are the ones I haven't eaten, yet:

Exif-JPEG-420

We don't have a cookie jar, so I repurposed a large-ish slow-cooker:
Exif-JPEG-420

recipe_
cookie_
oat_