How to fix double email account problem on the Kindle Fire email app

Okay, so for a long time now, I've had a problem on my Kindle Fire where my email account shows up twice on the email app. I finally discovered that this seems to have been caused by me clearing the app data on the email app without also clearing the app data on my calendar app (apparently, clearing one doesn't clear the other). So, to fix this problem, I just cleared the data of both. Now I just have a single instance of my email account on the email app, again.