heirloom_tomato

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Summer of Love tomato

This plant produces large fruit. It's vigorous and has production potential. The ripe fruits have been cracking open in multiple places, though. They have been spoiling easily upon ripening. The taste was very much like the Coyote tomato, which is unusual for a large tomato. Maybe the fruit I tasted wasn't ripe, but even so, that's still unusual for a large tomato.

Summer of Love tomato, cut open. 25 Aug 2020.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6