heirloom_tomato

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Red Oxheart tomato

Here's my plant on 23 June 2020. It set fruit by that date. It doesn't seem to be wispy, for an oxheart. It's curling, but that's probably temporary; tomatoes do that sometimes in the evening when the UV index was high earlier in the day; it was 10 earlier on this day).

Red or Pink Oxheart, with leaves curling from the UV or such, for the night.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6