heirloom_tomato

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Queen of the Night tomato

I just saved seeds from this and I accidentally labeled them Dark Queen instead. I don't think I actually have Dark Queen, so I'll have to remember that. Also, the seeds in the first pack or two I saved are very undersized and I don't know if they're viable.

Anyway, the plant suffered from being squashed by a rock twice; so, it had a delayed start. It is vigorous. I'm not excited about the taste, but it's okay.

Queen of the Night tomato fruit. 25 August 2020.
Queen of the Night tomato fruit, sliced in two. 25 August 2020.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6