Oregano herbal tea/infusion

We've got a thriving, but heavily budding, oregano plant outside. I decided to make some herbal tea with some of it, to see what it was like. It was surprisingly good, even with all the buds! If you enjoy mint tea, you'll probably like this, too. The herbal tea had a pleasant floral smell as I drank it, and was relaxing.

Here's how I made it:

* Cut some sprigs of oregano, blossoms and all, and put them in a large mug. Maybe you'd prefer it weaker, with less oregano.
* Boil some filtered water.
* Pour the boiling water into the cup with the herbs.
* Let it sit for 15+ minutes.
* Drink (you can remove the oregano sprigs before drinking if you want, but they don't bother me).

Anyway, I rank it right up there with mint tea and blackberry leaf tea for enjoyability—maybe even higher.

You should probably research side effects and drug interactions before making oregano herbal tea.