horseradish_

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Homemade egg-free mayonnaise experiments

Well, it was too thick. So, I put the tuna juice in it and blended it up. I added West India burr gherkin dill pickle powder, too (which seems a good use for the stuff). Then I made some sandwiches.

The tuna fish sandwiches taste surprisingly not as powerful as I expected. They're edible. They taste like I imagine tuna fish sandwiches with some wasabi on them might taste.

I put most of the mayonnaise-like stuff in a jar with a tight lid in the refrigerator, for future use, and promptly washed the blender (you don't want fish lingering in a blender).

Here's what it looks like on a sandwich:

Tuna fish sandwich with pickle powder and homemade wasabi-tasting egg-free mayonnaise. 7 November 2020.

west_india_burr_gherkin
burr_gherkin
pickle_powder
powder_