He Hears Your Heart, by Bryn Castleton

This EFY song (from the Here Am I, 2015 album) relates to some things Elder Holland said in his talk in the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference, today:

https://youtu.be/0m1Mey--hcQ

It's He Hears Your Heart, by Bryn Castleton.

Anyway, it's one of my favorite EFY songs; EFY stands for Especially For Youth. It was a yearly thing that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints did for the youth. Now they do FSY (For the Strength of Youth conferences) instead, which is more of a local thing.

religious_