homemade_

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Fun way to make greeting cards

This post was updated on .
Okay, so here's an example of what we need:

* Frame stencils (for the outside front of the card)
* Border stencils (to go directly inside the frame, or to outline the borders of the inside of the card, or some such)
* Graphic stencils (like birthday cakes, hearts, Christmas trees, and animals and stuff)
* Alphabet stencils (to write taglines, if desired, the message, or whatever)
* Pattern stencils (maybe for the back of the card, to make it look fancy)
* Header/footer stencils (for enclosing text above/below)

Here are some links to stencils that might work:

Border:
* https://www.amazon.com/CrafTreat-Stencil-Reusable-Painting-Scrapbook/dp/B07MFV8C81/
* https://www.amazon.com/Stencils-Reusable-Template-Painting-Ceramics/dp/B092PW9VJF/

Birthday theme (note that you don't necessarily have to use the entire stencil every time):
* https://www.amazon.com/Konsait-Birthday-Stencils-Templates-Scrapbook/dp/B08R3YXH5F/
* https://www.amazon.com/Color-Factory-Adhesive-Multi-Media-Birthday/dp/B07K1MB5WN/
* https://www.amazon.com/She-Love-Stencils-Self-Adhesive-Transfers/dp/B08KXYHWB3/

Hearts:
* https://www.amazon.com/Template-Painting-Reusable-Notebook-Scrapbook/dp/B08Q2X2537/

Here are some things we might want stencil graphics for:
hearts
stars
Christmas trees
nativity scene