Hopefully I can snag some pictures of the local butterflies.

2 Comments

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Butterflies in SW Idaho

Now I see a post very similar to mine from 2015 on the Organic Gardening Community! Awesome. I'm not the only one who wants to learn more than one butterfly name.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Butterflies in SW Idaho

Here's a butterfly or maybe a skipper that I found today. I found one or two other kinds, too, but they weren't there after I got my camera. They might have been skippers, too.

skipper_
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6