Ancestors from before the land bridge

https://geneticsdigest.click/optin-36882656?%3Ftclid=CjBhZjBhZjU5MS0zMmYxLTQxNmUtYjAwNi1hMmM1YzcwNTcyMmQtdHVjdDRmNzg4NjASJXRhYm9vbGFhY2NvdW50LW1lZGlhYnV5Y3JpZ2VuZXRpY3Njb20&utm_campaign=taboola&utm_content=2882763656&utm_medium=cbsinteractive-cbssports&utm_source=3853027&utm_term=1038585

Um, that URL looks scary in about four ways. So, I don't blame you if you refuse to visit it, but it talks about Dusty Crawford, a Montana man who is a member of the Blackfeet tribe. He got a genetic test that said he had ancestors from the Americas from before the land bridge (17k years).

There's a video, too. I didn't watch it, except the beginning to see what Dusty looked like.