potpourri_

2 Comments

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Alpine strawberries as air freshener

Note that the effect here only seems to last about a day. It probably starts to smell sooner than I noticed it (I wasn't in the room until I noticed it).
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Alpine strawberries as air freshener

I put a spearmint leaf in my room last night, and it had a similar impact! (Except it smelled like spearmint instead of strawberries.)

spearmint_
mint_
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6