Zapping seeds

An experimental seed-saving process that I do, and enjoy, is this:

I remove the seeds from the fruit, into a strainer, wash them in the sink and rub the gel sacks (if present) off, put them in labeled herbal tea bags, and zap them with a Z4EX in a quart or pint jar filled a couple inches or so with water. I zap 15 minutes per each of the three frequencies. Then, I remove the bags, get the water out, and place them (still in the herbal tea bags) on brown paper bags in a room with a fan.