Yellow Wonder alpine strawberry

I've had Yellow Wonder strawberries since 2016. It's a nice variety. It fruits and grows well. Germination hasn't been as abundant or as quick as Alexandria, but it's still about as long as some tomatoes.

These are fruits I harvested, today. They're the first strawberries of the season, actually. They were much, much earlier last year. they had a lot of rain recently, but not much at all earlier in the spring.

These fruits tastes awesome, but they're a bit bitter already! Oh well. The bitterness doesn't make them unpleasant to eat, and they're not that bitter, yet. Our alpine strawberries tend to get bitter (not sour) when it gets hot and dry.