Wonderberry seeds

I saved a whole bunch of wonderberry seeds, today. I got about three herbal tea bags full. They were from less than a large strainer full of berries. I saved a single bag full ago this season, but I wanted a whole lot (so I can share them comfortably).

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Wonderberry seeds

Oh, when I was harvesting all those berries, I got covered in aphids! Apparently, the plants have green aphids hiding on them. The plants are kind of shaded; so, it makes sense they'd be susceptible to aphids. There were aphids crawling on the berries, too. I can't believe I didn't see any aphids until after I had finished harvesting them! I had aphids all over myself, too (I had to crawl around in the wonderberries to pick them all).
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6