Wonderberry posts in other forums:

On-site:
* See wonderberry tag.

Off-site (see here, too, if you read any of these threads):
* https://www.homesteadingtoday.com/threads/anyone-ever-grow-wonderberry-plants.298177/
* https://permies.com/t/38606/wonderberry-aka-sunberry-solanum-burbankii (These people have obviously never tried them on pizza or in frittatas; the picture there doesn't look like a wonderberry plant to me! Maybe it's chichiquelite, black nightshade, or a hybrid with a wonderberry. Get your wonderberries from Trade Winds Fruit if you want ones like mine. Or just ask me for some seeds!)
* https://forums.botanicalgarden.ubc.ca/threads/growing-luther-burbanks-wonderberry-bush-from-seed.58548/ (Mine don't have an 'eggplant-ish flavor', but Otricoli Orange Berry and chichiquelite maybe had one. They were first named wonderberries, not sunberries as stated; sunberry was the rebranding.)
* https://www.houzz.com/discussions/2153604/contemplating-a-wonderberry
* http://tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=35175
* http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=22383