Wild sunroot seeds

Here are some seeds from the sunroots I grew (I say they're wild because I got my original seeds from a wildflower store).

Anyway, I have a lot more seeds to go (these are all of this year's flowers):

Those pictures were taken maybe a couple days ago or so. I got more seeds out of some dried flowers, and zapped all of the seeds I have out so far, in water. They're drying, now.

Some flowers have several seeds. Some have none. Some have one, two, three, etc. Some have seeds that are soft and maybe empty-ish.