other_tomato

2 Comments

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Volunteer tomato 1, 2019 (probably HCRxSOC F2)

I saved seeds from one with ten locules, today! It was bigger than the others. By the taste, I'm guessing it had more malic acid than is usual for a tomato.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Volunteer tomato 1, 2019 (probably HCRxSOC F2)

Here's a stainless steel bowl chalk full of them that I harvested, today. We're considering pickling them. This bowl is smaller than the one that the Galapagos Island tomatoes I harvested today are in.

Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6