other_tomato

2 Comments

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Volunteer that came where the Holyland tomato died

This post was updated on .
Here's a cross-section:

Sliced fruit from a tomato volunteer that was probably Orange Minsk.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Volunteer that came where the Holyland tomato died

The taste was astonishingly not sweet. It had flavor, and it was good, but it wasn't sour. It was almost bitter, but it wasn't bitter. I'm guessing it would be sweeter with some more sunshine, however.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6