f1_hybrid_tomato

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Valley Girl F1 tomato

This post was updated on .
I seeded a number of Valley Girl F1 tomatoes on 26 Aug 2019. I saved the F2 seeds, of course. They tasted strong, and not sweet. They were pretty good.

This is the first real harvest we've had from this variety, this year. Previous fruits had blossom end rot.

Valley Girl F1 tomato fruits, whole.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6