Update 15 Jan 2020

I moved the lists of forums to the Links forum for easier access (and to reduce clutter in such as the Plant forum).

I added lists of links for greens, herbs, and livestock.

I've begun to implement my version of hashtags (which I just call tags). Nabble doesn't come with this functionality, but it does allow us to create it ourselves. See the new Tag button. Hopefully I'll improve it today (so users don't have to worry about formatting them properly). Whatever the case, it's still good to have. However, in retrospect, I'm glad to have had a significant amount of time learning how to do things without hash tags, before the idea of how to do this struck me.