Tresca strawberry

I transplanted my Tresca strawberry plants (all in the same spot), today (Saturday). they possibly had a disease (maybe rust, by the look of it); so, I put them by the other diseased strawberries. My hope is either that it overcomes the disease or that it produces fruit before it dies (so I can zap the seeds and grow a new generation of plants). I wouldn't have transplanted it today if I weren't trying to protect my other strawberries from potential disease.