Tomatoes I feel comfortable direct-seeding

Here's a list of tomatoes I feel comfortable direct-seeding, either due to an abundance of seeds or other factors:

Black Cherry
Picnic_2
BSX
Insurance_1
Cold Black Brandy
Stick (not because the seed stock is particularly abundant, but because I'll know it's Stick, rather than a volunteer, by the way the plant looks; however, I plan to start them in pots this year, in order to get lots of plants, since I don't want to overseed too much, since the seed supply is only moderate)
Galapagos Island
Egg Yolk
Japanese Black Trifele
Garden Leader Monster