other_tomato

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Tart Brandy Boy cross F3

This post was updated on .
Here are some pictures of most of them, today. Some of them have as many flowers as the near-multiflora one did last year! I'm pleased. Edit (30 June 2020): Actually, at least one of them had a lot more, and is a true multiflora.

Tart Brandy Boy cross F3 from fruit #1. PL tomato plant.
Tart Brandy Boy cross F3. PL tomato plant with flowers.
Tart Brandy Boy cross F3. PL tomato plant with flowers.
Tart Brandy Boy cross F3. PL tomato plant with flowers.
Tart Brandy Boy cross F3. PL tomato plant.

Look how muscular this megabloom is!
Tart Brandy Boy cross F3. PL tomato plant with flowers. Muscular megabloom.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6