heirloom_tomato

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Sweet Orange Cherry tomato

Here's my Sweet Orange Cherry tomato plant, this year. This picture was taken on 27 May 2020. The plant is a lot bigger than it appears in the picture. This plant is from my seeds that I saved from fruits I grew last year. My TomatoFest seeds that I tried to grow along with them didn't sprout.

This is one of my favorite kinds of tomatoes, primarily for its production and earliness, but it tastes good, too. It's not especially sweet. I mean, it tastes like a tomato (not like a tropical fruit).

Sweet Orange Cherry tomato plant.

heirloom_tomato
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6