Sweet Banana pepper

We grew this in 2018, and I'm growing it this year, too. We probably grew it a number of years ago, too (maybe 2014 or 2013); the fruits were smaller/thinner then.

This year and last, it has been easy-to-grow and prolific. It perhaps has thicker skin than many peppers. Freezing isn't the ideal way of storing it, as it tastes less-than-ideal that way. You probably want to pickle it or something.

Four red ripe Sweet Banana pepper fruits on a wooden table with a labeled empty herbal tea bag.