Just as a tip, if you root anything in water, attempting fewer cuttings per container seems to be more successful.

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Rooting garden strawberry runners indoors

Some of these seemed to root. However, they got at least one disease, as well as maybe aphids, and they died. The alpine types with them, and the Quinault strawberries caught something, too. So, I threw them all out, as well as the unsprouted Tristar strawberries that were with them. The strawberries in my room are mostly fine, though. I think one got a fungus from me misting its leaves too much, though.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6