Reine des Vallees alpine strawberry

Vendors:
Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
The strawberry Store (Read the description here.)

Threads:
https://www.growspice.com/Alpine-strawberries-as-air-freshener-td2940.html

*****

On Wednesday, I believe it was, I harvested a Reine des Vallees alpine strawberry, and ate it. It was very good and had a lot of flavor; it wasn't as bitter as Yellow Wonder was the day before or so. The strawberry was decently wide for an alpine strawberry.

This is supposed to be one of the best varieties of alpine strawberry.

I plan to split up my plant into individual plants this fall, and to grow new plants from seeds from one or more fruits.