Login to vote

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Poll: Do you like immitation crab?

Although I voted 'Yes, and it does taste like crab', I should note that I have had crab that does not taste much like immitation crab (particularly the canned kind).

However, whether or not it tastes like crab, I still like it. (Much as I like artificial bacon bits, even though they don't taste like bacon.) I get the feeling that immitation bacon bits came before real ones, at that. I never saw real ones before this century.

Anyway, I love immitation crab on non-sweet lettuce-based salads, with such as Hidden Valley ranch dressing.

bacon_bits
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6