heirloom_tomato

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Pierce's Pride tomato

This post was updated on .
Today, I ate a Pierce's Pride tomato. It was sweeter at the stem end of the fruit, interestingly. It was quite large. The fruit was good, especially at the top. The plant is doing well, considered its crowded condition. The fruit seems brown-ish.

Anyway, it seems like a good tomato.

Here's the largest fruit. I also had a smaller one with sunscald.

Pierce's Pride tomato fruit. August 2020.
Pierce's Pride tomato fruit. August 2020.
Pierce's Pride tomato fruit, cut open. August 2020.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6