heirloom_tomato

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Noire de Crimée tomato

This post was updated on .
Here are five fruits that I harvested and saved seeds from (the taste was not much different than that of those with BER):

Noire de Crimée tomato fruit, whole. Possibly a cross.

Here some of them are seeded (with some Big Boy F1 tomatoes):
Noire de Crimeée tomato fruit (possibly a cross), cut and seeded. Big Boy F1 tomato fruit, cut, and not seeded.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6