See this related post: https://www.growspice.com/Brandy-Boy-cross-F2-tomatoes-2019-td473.html

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Near-multiflora Brandy Boy cross F3

This post was updated on .
Well, it's got 36 flowers on its first truss. I felt like last year's had more, but I'm not sure. Incidentally, my tart Brandy Boy cross F3 from fruit #3 has a whole lot more flowers (about 116, which makes it a true multiflora).

Here's are a couple pictures of it (my plant with the 36 flower truss) from today:
PL tomato plant.

PL tomato plant.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6