My Afternoon Delight tomato (possibly Blushing Bride)

Here's my tomato plant that is either Blushing Bride or Afternoon Delight (probably Afternoon Delight), so far, this year. I just thinned it, today. I planted Blushing Bride first, probably six seeds, but it froze, and I planted Afternoon Delight in its stead. So, it's probably Afternoon Delight, but it could be either one. This particular thread is about my personal growout, rather than about the two varieties at large.

Either Afternoon Delight tomato plant or Blushing Bride tomato plant—probably the former.