Anyway, of this species, I only plan to grow Mustard Bhutlahs next year.

4 Comments

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Mustard Bhutlah with anthocyanin

The fruits are getting longer. The non-dark fruits turned darker, and the dark one isn't as thoroughly dark anymore.

The regular Mustard Bhutlah has fruit now, too.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Mustard Bhutlah with anthocyanin

This post was updated on .
The anthocyanin is disappearing on the fruits. The anthocyanin that remains is reddish, for some unknown reason. I've never heard of that before (it's redder IRL than in the pictures).

I don't know what these, or even the regular Mustard Bhutlah will look like when they're ripe.

Here's a video that shows more detail and fruits than the pictures (although there are more fruits on the anthocyanin plant than the video shows, I believe):
* https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/JBml9hsYSK-wlndkehdc9w.Ujvtg_y9ALyphpQ97cvoy5

Here's the regular Mustard Bhutlah's fruits:
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Mustard Bhutlah with anthocyanin

Some fruits ripened orange a while ago, with no black on the fruits. I plan to harvest them, today. Very prolific, beautiful plant, and fruit! Please excuse the seeming calcium deficiency symptoms.

Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Mustard Bhutlah with anthocyanin

The frost is forecasted in the near future. So, here's my harvest!

These fruits are more orange in real life than they appear in the picture:

This picture shows some fruits with anthocyanin skin:
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6