Here's the regular Mustard Bhutlah's fruits:

3 Comments

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Mustard Bhutlah

A day or two, the fruits pictured earlier ripened mustard! Apparently, they look greener when ripe! The picture doesn't capture the color well, but they look the same color as advertised:

Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Mustard Bhutlah

The frost is said to be coming on Wednesday morning. So, here's the harvest.

Here are the ripest ones:
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Mustard Bhutlah

I haven't tasted these, yet. They're starting to turn orange-ish!
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6