It might be nice to cross Eva and Napoli together, to get some super heavy production.

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Multiple cherry tomato taste test

I had another Esterina F1 fruit recently, and it was a lot sweeter with more potent flavor than the initial ones I tasted. The flavor was the same, though (just more of it). I think I'd rank that new fruit above Austin's Black Cherry, however. They're both pretty good, though.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6