Milk in a bowl—How do you eat your peanut butter sandwiches?

I know I'm not a cat, but I've taken to drinking milk from a bowl (no, not lapping it up, but drinking as if it were a cup). You're probably wondering why:

• Well, one of those reasons is that I dip my peanut butter sandwiches in milk, and it's a whole lot easier to do that in a bowl than in a cup (the brim is wider; so, you don't have to worry about the size of your bread, getting peanut butter streaks on the side, and such).
• Another reason is that our bowls that I use fit a lot more milk than our glasses. I've long wanted some pretty large glass cups, but we just don't have them. The bowls are just a little bit larger than I would strictly want. So, it works out.
• Bowls are easier to wash than cups, IMO.

Anyway, here's how I make my peanut butter sandwiches:

I typically make two sandwiches at a time. I use bread (typically some wheat or multi-grain bread with large slices). I spread Skippy Natural peanut butter on two slices. Then I spread something like jam/preserves/jelly or honey on the same slice (or blue agave sweetener on the slices without peanut butter). Then I stick them together. Then I cut them in half. Then I eat them, typically dipping them in milk before eat bite.

I know some people mix butter with their peanut butter. I've tried that, and it's good, but I don't feel the need to do it, personally. I'd rather use or wash one less knife in making my sandwiches (two is enough: one for the peanut butter, and one for the jam—I definitely don't like peanut butter residue in the jam, or jam residue in the peanut butter). For those who use bottles, more power to you. For those who use bottles of peanut butter and jam mixed together, that's cool, even if I don't know feel comfortable with the idea.

How do you make and eat your peanut butter sandwiches? Does my way sound odd to you?

I know some people just make their sandwiches and have a glass of milk without dipping their sandwiches in their milk. I don't really understand that. It tastes and feels so much better dipped, IMO. I dip my cookies in milk, too, by the way (some people I've observed don't actually do that, even if they like to drink a glass of milk while they're eating cookies; I don't really understand that, either, unless the cookies aren't dry/crunchy; then, I totally understand, even if I think they're still good with milk). So, yeah, I use milk like a permeable sauce, I guess. This reminds me of why I like ketchup:

• Taste
• It makes the food less dry; so, I'm less likely to get the hiccups when I eat it.
• Eating tomatoes (I believe even from ketchup) is said to temporarily lower blood mercury levels. Nevermind the rumors that are hopefully untrue about mercury and high fructose corn syrup (which is in ketchup).
• Lycopene from cooked tomatoes
• It's red. I like red stuff.
• The acidity from the vinegar and tomatoes in the ketchup goes quite well with meat. I like acids and meats together for some reason.
• It improves the texture of some foods.
• It cools down some foods that are too hot.

That's pretty much it. Of course, not all of those things apply to milk.

milk_
bread_
bowl_
cow_