Metki Dark Green Serpent melon

Here are pictures of some Metki Dark Green Serpent melons from my prolific caged plant in 2017 (which had little water and no black plastic). It's one of my favorite things that I've ever grown. I think caging it helped, though, as did growing it in a good spot of ground. The fruits stayed good for a really long time (including fruits that had been cut and refrigerated). They tasted great (like cucumbers), and were very refreshing (they removed the feeling of thirst very well for some reason). They were very early, and grew to size very fast.