Juliet F1 tomato

A friend of mine gave me some Juliet F1 tomatoes, some from her garden, and some which had been refrigerated (which a friend had given her).

Anyway, I tasted them and really liked them. They're quite sweet with nice flavor.

I saved F2 seeds from most of the fruits. Unfortunately, I put them all in the same bag, instead of separating my friends into another bag (she doesn't spray her plants, and the other person probably used sy thetic chemicals). In the end, they're still Juliet F2 tomato seeds. It's an acclimatization concern.

f1_hybrid_tomato
f2_hybrid_tomato