Jim Dandy offtype (codenamed Butterscotch Bush) tomato

Here's my Jim Dandy offtype, or Butterscotch Bush tomato, so far, this year. I grew it in 2016, and at the time it basically a multiflora yellow nippled cherry the shape of a giant tumbleweed. The fruits looked the same as those of Yellow Riesentraube, but they tasted sweeter and more like butterscotch. It grew very vigorously in compact soil. I thinned the extra plants out, today (there were more to thin out than any other tomato, this year). The foliage is a lighter green, so far.

Jim Dandy offtype tomato plant. Code-named Butterscotch Bush.

other_tomato