heirloom_tomato

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Japanese Black Trifele tomato

Wow. I just picked a bunch of these, today! I think I'll grow this next year, now, and hope it crosses with Napoli. There are some Isis Candy tomatoes at the bottom of the bowl, but there were more Japanese Black Trifele tomatoes that had expired, thanks to me not harvesting them on time. Maybe we'll get volunteers from those next year.

Stainless steel bowl of Japanese Black Trifele tomato fruits. Picture taken and fruits harvested on 26 August 2020.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6