Is this my go-to source for factual information?

Is this my go-to source for factual information?

Radishrain
No. Research your own facts. This website is primarily for discussion (not consensus). Users and administrators will probably make an effort to ensure they say true stuff, and create true content, but people aren't perfect. People may intend their words to be interpreted differently than you interpret them, too (so while what they meant could potentially be true, how you interpret it could be to be something false).

The content here is for perspective, not for evidence.

I require my users to have a certain amount of independence.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6