I can index again!

Well, I could index before (I just had to suffer with my computer monitor to do it—which monitor apparently had a fluorescent backlight, and if you know me very well, I'm quite light-sensitive, especially to fluorescent lights). I got a new computer monitor for $60. It's an HP P204 (19.5 inch; 2020 model).

The text looked a lot better after I changed the resolution to the highest one, increased the DPI a lot, and decreased font sizes for things on my computer. It has a nice, bright display that doesn't bother me much more than my Kindle Fire HD 8 sixth edition's.

So, I indexed some to celebrate (after doing some general-purpose web stuff). I need to brush my teeth and stuff. So … until next time.