How are rules made here?

Radishrain
This website is not a democracy. I make up the rules here myself. There's no panel of people who vote on things. There's no popular vote among the members. Nabble has its rules on top of mine, though.

If you don't like the forum rules, you can talk to me about it, and see what I think. Don't get your hopes up terribly high, though. I am a reasonable person, but I'm also very unique and unlikely to be swayed by some popular arguments. That's my way of saying, Don't whine, pout, or complain if I say no.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6