Offsite forum search results:
Google: boards.net
Google: Dave's Garden
Google: freeforums.net
Google: Gardenweb
Google: proboards.com
Google: Tomatoville

*****

Green Zebra is a small, striped, green-when-ripe (GWR) tomato. Many people say it has a zing to its taste.

I grew the Green Zebra tomato in 2015. I think I got the seeds from a trade. I had to retransplant it (into tough soil) after I originally transplanted it. So, it didn't get a fair trial. Nevertheless, I got some fruits, and they did taste good. I prefer the taste to that of Orange and Green Zebra (which I grew in 2017). I wasn't terribly impressed with its production and texture, though, but that could be because of the conditions. The zing wasn't as powerful as I had anticipated, but it was present.

Green Zebra is a very popular tomato (one of the most popular online, it seems.)

heirloom_tomato