Forums being converted to news

Most of the forums on this site are being converted into Nabble's News format (as opposed to their forum format). This allows the topics view to be largely unnecessary and has some other benefits.

A few forums (such as the one for links, and the support forums) are remaining in the forum format.

All the forums are already converted, except for some of the Taxa forums; there are so many of those that it'll take a while, and it's not high priority (I'll probably change them as I post in them).