Offsite articles:
Dave's Garden
Tatiana's TOMATObase

Offsite forum search results:
Google: boards.net
Google: Gardenweb
Google: proboards.com
Google: Tomatoville

Here are some of my Fahrenheit Blues tomato fruits from last year. It wasn't very prolific (this is most of the fruits I got, actually), and the fruits took a while to ripen, but they sure looked nice. I don't have much to remark on taste, but it wasn't offensive or anything. Not super sweet. Not super sour.

The fruits looked really nice in the garden while they were ripening. I'd say it has some of the most ornamental fruits I've seen.

Fahrenheit Blues plant with unripe fruit, 2018, in SW Idaho.
Fahrenheit Blues ripe tomatoes in hand, 2018.

heirloom_tomato