Epazote going to seed

My epazote has been in the process of going to seed for a little while now, but oh wow, the number of seeds that could be developing on my one plant is immense! It's a lot more than lambsquarter looks like it produces! I hope they ripen in time! That would be nice to have epazote weeds growing around the yard more often than lambsquarter. The seeds aren't all on one branch, but they're on loads of branches. If the seeds aren't ripe by the frost, I may pull up the plant and let them finish ripening on the pulled up plant indoors (or in the shed).