End of season tomato harvest, 2019

Well, I harvested most of the tomatoes, ripe and unripe, with the exception of the damaged ones (there were lots of those). Usually we seem to have loads of tomatoes at the end, but we got lots throughout the season, and less at the end, this time. I thought the first freeze was going to be on Wednesday morning, but we've had light frosts before and after then, and no 32-° F. temperatures on the weather.

Unripe misc. tomatoes:
End of season tomato harvest, 2019.
The ones in the following picture are unripe Sheboygan tomatoes:
End of season tomato harvest, 2019.
Ripe and obviously ripening tomatoes:
End of season tomato harvest, 2019.